- I need a mummy nap in the afternoon so that I can last the night.
- You don't want a baby out in the extreme elements of sun, wind and rain. Crazy Melbourne weather!
- Feeding - as a new mum I need to feel a little comfortable when whipping out my milk jugs.
- Cost. Who has money to be throwing around willy-nilly? Especially seeing my parenting payments from the government still haven't come through yet.
- It takes a long time to get a baby ready and get out of the house.
- Nappy bags are heavy - well mine is and it's all necessary stuff.
That is just off the top of my head.
On Saturday we ended up going to our local shopping centre to return some items and receive a store credit, purchased a glow worm for our lil munchkin and get some groceries. Very interesting stuff. By the end of it I was disappointed, tired and hungry thirsty.
From now on I'm thinking we need to have a little plan in advance. I'm sure we wasted precious time discussing our options and then not doing any of the real ones.
Any ideas for a newborn family? Or am I supposed to be at home for now??