Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Challenge!

I can't believe that it has been one month since being able to write anything. I love writing, especially here where my thoughts seem free. I can write anything.

I've discovered that being busy is all part of motherhood. Busy may not be the best word but there is certainly always something to do. People say that being a mum is a 24 hour 7 day a week role. That's true. However I'm also a housewife, a wife and a lover.

My boundaries are a little disturbed at the moment but i'm getting the hang of it. The housewife role which revolves around cleaning, chores, cooking, washing etc. is always at the bottom of my priorities list. What's crazy is that I don't always want it to be. I want to have time to cook and clean. Before getting pregnant and having a bub I never would have gave a damn!

So now after watching the DVD Julie and Julia I have decided to make myself a blog challenge. I challenge myself to write at least one blog each week for the first 12 months of my little cherub's life. Inspired and hungry to write I start, who knows how it will end.

9 weeks in and I have only written 6 posts. Time to play some catch up; 52 weeks in the year demand 52 posts... my deadline 31st January 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment