Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm back!

Yikes. Gee Wizz. Golly Wolly. Far Out!  ...I can't believe it's been 6 months since my first little darling was born. Also I've noticed tonight that it's been 3 months since my last post. Time goes fast!

Sometimes a mother has to do what a mother has to do. For me this meant a little break in writing. A lot has gone on in my world and to simply make it through, something had to be put on hold. It's not all bad, the break has given me heaps to write about.

Time is so precious...
When you are pregnant it can seem that time is passing by so slowly. Well it did for me when I was expecting. I was just so excited that weeks dragged by.

When you have a newborn every moment is meaningful. You could easily spend a whole day just adoring the little tiny life that you gave birth to.

As your little one grows you go from telling people they are 12 weeks old to saying 3 months old. It leaves you wondering where the time has gone.

Now at six months in (not that long in the grand scheme of life) I find myself trying to fit so much into one 24 hour block and yet it is never enough. There is so much to do. It does seem that the saying "a mothers work is never done" is actually true!

That'll do for now. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment