Friday, July 13, 2012

Accountability

I need to be more accountable to the Word of God. Since becoming a full time mummy I find it alot more difficult to sit and really read or immerse myself in the scriptures.

I used to and of course I loved it! I still have that burning desire. Just thinking about the precious jewels of revelation and the quiet words spoken between me & my Saviour makes my heart excited. So my problem is not the need and attitude so much as it is making the time to sit and read. It needs to be more of a priority.

I'm not sure how I'm going to do it yet. But I'm using this platform to encourage and motivate myself to get back to it. No excuses!!

“Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”” Matthew 4:4 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment