Tuesday, October 30, 2012

3 part series to start...

Lots has been happening for my young family over the past few weeks. We have decluttered, packed up the entire house with only 7 days notice and moved into a new house. We did have some help but the majority of the work fell onto me... The mum!

How does a mum cope during such a busy time? I'm glad you asked.

My next few posts are dedicated to...
1. Decluttering
2. Packing up a family home (in record time)
3. Helping your children to re-settle

I feel very experienced in the moving business, seeing I've moved house 15 times in my 28 years of life. And I have never been so busy yet so organised. I highly recommend a good declutter whether you are moving or not. It's fun once you get the hang of it. Honestly!

Anywho, I hope you are all well and looking forward to doing life today :)

1 comment:

  1. I've decided to postpone this series till after Christmas. There is so much to write about till then! :)

    ReplyDelete