Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Light bulb moment or a God Thing?

Have you ever had a great light bulb moment? You know when someone just turns on a light and you can see clearly and you know what to do!

Or is it more than a light bulb? Is it God using the Holy Spirit to prompt us and guide us along the right path. To give us a heads up on which way we should be going or on what we should be doing. I call them a 'God Thing'.

I think there are both types of moments. Tonight for me I believe it could be a God Thing. It makes me smile and gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

Writing this post just now I've realised the impact a God Thing can have on you. Usually I just wait for them to come along - to me. Well I don't even wait for them, or expect them. They just happen. Now thinking it through, it seems silly to let them just come along - I should expect and hope for them. I should pray for them all the time. In the big and small areas of life.

Challenge: ask God to direct your path. Ask for a God Thing, a break through, a miracle. He will because he cares for you!

Psalms 37:3-5
3 Trust in the Lord, and do good;
so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
4 Delight thyself also in the Lord;
and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5 Commit thy way unto the Lord;
trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment