Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Making a Tutu!

I am so excited my oldest little girl is having a birthday this week. I can't believe how quickly they grow! She is such a sweetheart. I love her to bits!!

To celebrate we are having a party next weekend. It is all organised. Lots of decorations and Pinterest inspiration. Party post will follow with pictures. Can you guess our theme? (She's turning two).

One idea I did see on Pinterest was a gorgeous little girl wearing a special rainbow birthday tutu. I immediately had to have one for my princess. Buying was left a bit late for postage from the US and Australian prices of pretty tutus are ridiculous! So I googled how to make one. In the process I found a great blog... Check out the how to and her other stuff at
http://www.theribbonretreat.com/blog/how-to-make-a-tutu.html

So i'm making a rainbow tutu. Thank goodness they are not complicated and there is little sewing involved. Here is a sneak peek of my work so far. Me likes! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment