We have started toilet training at our house and we have one very excited and eager little girl.
To help mummy with this new adventure she did some research. Once upon a time one would have asked their relatives, in the olden days you would have read a book, but this modern mummy has googled it.
But before I show you what I found... See what I know works best in our house.
1. Pray about it. Pray for Gods guidance. I know it may sound silly. But God cares about every aspect of our lives. Even toilet training our little ones. You could even pray about it with your sweetheart and thank God together after a triumph.
2. Don't be upset if she's not ready, this is our 2nd or 3rd attempt. The first tries didn't work out for either mummy or bubby. That's ok.
3. Be patient. It can be frustrating rushing to the toilet at the last minute, standing around (while we may want to do something else) and wiping up accidents. But she will be more comfortable and relaxed if we are understanding and patient. We all learn in our own time.
4. Praise her. We all love being acknowledged especially when we are happy of ourselves. It's a pleasant confirmation. So be happy with her and make sure she knows it!
These are some of the tips I found for potty training a girl...
1. Let her watch and learn
2. Buy the right equipment
3. Help your child get comfortable with the potty
4. Motivate with cool underwear
5. Set up a training schedule
6. Teach her to sit and wipe
7. Set aside some naked time...
To read further visit: http://www.babycenter.com/0_successful-potty-training-for-girls_11653.bc