Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Snow Ice-Cream!

I have never heard of this before. I came across the idea and this (over 40 year old) recipe while reading via Pinterest. Check it out, only 3 Ingredients... 

8 cups of fresh snow (just fallen)
1 can of condensed milk 
1 teaspoon vanilla extract 



Method:
Mix it through. Serve. Enjoy! 



Aunt Ruthie of www.sugarpiefarmhouse.com says... 
You can add sprinkles, chocolate chips or whatever you like but for me…it’s delicious just plain! 

We have not yet been to the snow this year but were planning on it for next week and again in the school holidays at the end of the season. If I can, I'm going to grab me some fresh snow and bring it home. 

How exciting! If I get some real snow, I will let you know how it tastes. 

But for us Aussie's, especially those who don't get snow near them. Why not try this recipe in summer (or anytime of year) by exchanging the real snow with 8 cups of well crushed ice. Use a blender or food processor to get your snow like effect. 

My tastebuds are going crazy now just  thinking about it ❄⛄❄

No comments:

Post a Comment