Saturday, September 7, 2013

Voting Day 2013

After appraising my choices for our nations leader I have made confident decision. 

No longer will I vote with the crowd, or vote for a specific party because of family tradition, nor will I vote for a party based of their previous reputation. 

No matter how small (or big) a difference it makes I will vote based on what I know is right based on the truth. All policies and promises made need to align themselves with the Word of God. 

I've been praying for our nation and this day during the last month. I pray that God will direct the hearts and decisions of voters. Please keep our country safe from poor decisions and crummy leaders O Lord. Let us be a light among all other nations. Planet shakers. 

I pray for Strong Families, Strong Values, Strong Australia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment