Thursday, October 10, 2013

In The Name of Jesus

Tonight I was reminded of an old song that we used to sing in church when I was a young child. 

In the name of Jesus

In the name of Jesus,
In the name of Jesus
We have the victory,
In the name of Jesus,
In the name of Jesus
Demons will have to flee,
When we stand on the name of Jesus
Tell me who can stand before,
In the mighty name of Jesus,
We have the victory. 

Jesus spoke these words in Mark 16:17-18 These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in new languages. They will be able to handle snakes with safety, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won’t hurt them. They will be able to place their hands on the sick, and they will be healed.” 

This song is catchy yes but these words are powerful. Wanna know why they are powerful? Because it is the truth. And the truth will set you free! 

So I urge you right now to declare Jesus over your life and your family. Declare His love, His power and His presence, His goodness, His healing power, His joy, His blessing (...you get the picture) over your lives. Jesus Christ is victorious and we are in Him! 

Sing this song if you know it, and sing it with might. Declare it. Believe it. If you don't know this song, read the words out loud over and over. Let the words sink into your spirit. Believe it. 

Do you know Jesus? Or do you just know about Him? If you don't know Him in a personal way and you would like to, I want you to be encouraged to invite Him into your heart right now. 

Pray a simple prayer... 

Dear Jesus, I invite you to come into my life. I want to have a real relationship with you. I believe in you. Please forgive me of all my sins and help me to follow your ways. Amen. 

Now lets start living a victorious, powerful life in Him. Be bold. Declare the name of Jesus. Jesus is powerful and mighty. Amen!! 

Nat xx

P.S. if you prayed that prayer for the first time, please let me know. I want to send you a Bible and small gift. 


No comments:

Post a Comment