Thursday, February 20, 2014

Praise Him!

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. 

I will praise Him in the day and in the night. I will praise Him in the good times and the bad times. I will praise Him when I'm well and I will praise Him if I'm not well. I will praise Him always! 

My spirit does not look to present circumstances. It is strong because The Lord gives me strength. I trust in The Lord no matter what may come. He is my ever constant help in time of need. My friend. My deliverer. My love. My hope. 

If you put your trust in Him, how can you fail?! For you are victorious in Christ Jesus. The word of The Lord is my strength and I delight myself in Him. 

Praise be to God in the highest. There is none like you in all heaven and earth. Mighty to save. Alpha and omega. I exalt thee. You are more than worthy of my praise. And I will praise you forevermore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment