Thursday, March 13, 2014

Kids operating in the Spirit

Wow! Have you seen this YouTube clip?? 

It only goes for 8 minutes but it will certainly lift your thinking on how and what we should be teaching our children. 


I pray this link (above) works.

If it doesn't work try searching for the clip using the info on the screen shot I took using my iPhone. 



Like the lady who taught the children I too am challenged and encouraged to step out and live what I'm teaching. What a fake I would be if I didn't practice what I preach. 

When was the last time you prayed for someone and believed and expected them to be healed? 

Children are pure and free of all the crap and baggage that we adults carry around. To have faith like a child is precious. 

Are your children operating in the gifts of the Holy Spirit? Write to me and tell me about it. I would love to hear more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment