Monday, March 24, 2014

Testimony

God has really been stirring within me this year and I feel closer to Him than I have in a long time or ever. It's so exciting and refreshing. God has captured my heart all over again and i'm in love!! 

He has been so good and so real to me. Actually last week God healed my 3 year olds fingers...

I was rushing to get the girls and I out of the house in time to drive to Kinder. In my hurry I accidentally jammed some little fingers in the bedroom door. Immediately she had a blue bruise on one finger and a cut with a small amount of blood on the other finger. 

She wouldn't let me put ice or a cold washer on them to help ease the pain and swelling. But she did let me pray for her. After praying her bruise and the cut was completely gone and there was no evidence of blood at all. Praise God! 

So my sweet little 3 year old now goes around showing people her fingers and sharing her own powerful testimony of the healing power of God. 

Thank you God for your goodness. 

"Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. " Psalm 23:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment