Thursday, June 5, 2014

A cherry on top!

It has been a while in between blog posts for me. Time has gone by but my God has remained faithful, constant, stable, miraculous, ever present and available! 

It has been a whirlwind kind of month for our family. We have found, purchased and moved into a new home. We helped Nanna Boyle move into her new home. We have had some sickness try to hold us back. We lost and found our beloved pet Harry. And I, Mummy Boyle attended my most favourite women's conference. 

It's really hard to know where to start... You know when you're in one of life's big seasons sometimes you just need to knuckle down (which may mean not doing all you normally do or all you want to do). That's been me for the last 4-6 weeks! 

But I testify that even through all my knuckling down and the long days (and nights) God is still there and He met all my needs. Praise Him! I'm am so thankful for all He has done! I will give Him praise always. 

And who knows that with God he doesn't just meet all our needs, but he exceeds our expectations and blesses us over and above what we ask or need. I certainly know it. God always puts a cherry on top and whipped cream on the side! (Yum)

What a generous God we serve :) 

P.S. I'm back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment