Monday, October 6, 2014

Evangelist Heart

I have such an evangelist heart. I just love love all people and I can't bear the thought of people not hearing or knowing about how good God is AND that He wants to have a personal relationship with them. 

So although I realise it's not the best way to evangelise over social media. I feel it's better for people to hear than to not hear. So if you're not the outgoing, I wanna tell people about Jesus and don't care what people think of me type in real life (face to face), then maybe this approach is for you. 

Feel free to copy and paste the following words into your Facebook status. But remember no matter what the outcome our job as Christians is to love and show Gods love to all. Also and this is equally important, if someone does make a decision to follow Christ or ask to attend church with you please please please follow up with them and help them to find and connect with a local church. 

....................

Do you know God? Do you have a relationship with Him? Do you know, really 200% know, where you will be going for eternity? 

Here's the thing. I'm friends with you on Facebook for a reason. I care about you. At some stage we have had a real life friendship. It may have been a while back now. But my feelings towards you are the same. I cherish you and because of that I need to share with you my faith. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't? 

I believe in God the Father, His son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. It is only through Jesus Christ that we can we be saved from eternal sin and death. God sent Jesus to die for our sins so that we might live forever with Him in eternity. Heaven! 

God is good and full of love. Love for you. God loves you! He has a hope and a future for you. He wants to pour out is His blessing on you. He wants to have a relationship with you. He wants to show and teach you amazing things. He wants to save you from eternal death and sin. 

By choosing to believe in Christ and asking Him to forgive you of all your sins you can begin a relationship with God that will change your life forever. And you immediately without any good acts receive the gift of eternal life, in heaven! 

If you're thinking I don't sin, let me ask you... 
Have you ever lied? 
Have you ever stolen anything? 
Have you ever thought about someone with feelings of lust? 
Have you ever been jealous of another? 

I you answered yes to even one of those you are a sinner. The fact is we are all sinners. There is not anyone who can say they are perfect. We all have sinned. 

Life with God doesn't mean there are no hard times. Everything doesn't become rosey. But it is so much better than doing life without him. A relationship with God gives you unconditional love, forgiveness, truth, vision, purpose and a hope! 

I once was lost but now I'm found. I was blind but now I see. My prayer is the same for you. 

Open a Bible and look up John 3:16

If you make a decision to believe in God and invite Him into your life, to be forgiven please speak to me. I'd love to celebrate with you and connect you with a local church. 


No comments:

Post a Comment