Monday, January 5, 2015

Need great peace?

Are you feeling stressed? Pressured? Overwhelmed? Or joyless? 

Take encouragement from here... 

Psalm 119:143 As pressure and stress bear down on me, I find joy in your commands. 

Psalm 119:147-149 I rise early, before the sun is up; I cry out for help and put my hope in your words. I stay awake through the night, thinking about your promise. In your faithful love, O Lord, hear my cry; let me be revived by following your regulations. 

I love these words of life and hope. 

What should we do in times of stress, pressure, and with feelings that overwhelm us? 

1. Find joy in Gods commands 

2. Rise early before the sun is up; cry out for help and put your hope in His words 

3. Think about His promises 

4. Follow His regulations (ways) 
He will revive you!!! 

Psalm 119:165 Those who love your instructions have great peace and do not stumble. 



No comments:

Post a Comment