Thursday, May 14, 2015

I love being a mummy

Being a mummy is easily the best job ever. It doesn't even feel like a proper job. What I mean is it's not a task that I dread or think 'do I have to go to work today?' 

The things I like the most... 

I love love love when you get to hold your little newborn baby in your arms for the first time. There's nothing like it! It's a special moment in time. I hope I never forget those sweet memories. 

I love the snuggles and hugs! Who doesn't love a warm snuggle? Or a huge bear hug? 

I love seeing them smile. When they are fresh little ones it's because I haven't seen them smile before, they are learning to smile and their smiles are so pure, cute and bright they light up their whole face. As the little ones grow into kiddies I love it when they have happy excitement smiles or a sense of accomplishment and pride. 

Teaching them to love God. I love sharing my faith with anyone but it's a sweet thing to share your journey and God revelations with your own child. Helping them to understand, teaching them and watching them begin to form their own faith journey. It is a joy! 

I'm sure over the years as my children grow so will this list. There's lots of other things to love about being a mum but for now they are my absolute favourite things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment