Thursday, June 11, 2015

Standing tall

Dear Heavenly Father, Mighty Saviour and Holy Spirit. 

Please forgive me for all the times I have taken for granted the freedom you have given me. 

I'm sorry that I have let moments and conversations pass by without taking a stand or having a say. Forgive me for not standing up for what I believe in - YOU! 

I pray that from now on, this day forward I will always be prominent for you and the truth. Let it be even if I don't have any courage. Let me stand tall anyway. 

I thank you for your Word and your Truth. Let me live according to it. Let it be so full in me that it can't help but overflow. 

I thank you that you are always with me and I don't have to be afraid of anything. For you are my shield and my strength. In you I am planted. 

In the authority of Jesus and His name I pray. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment