Wednesday, November 18, 2015

England part 2

I made it to Witham, Essex in England where my dad lives. It was a journey but the whole way here God directed my path. It's amazing how God even cares about small details like how I would possibly need help with all my baggage and a baby, waiting in long border security lines at airports and providing Esther and I each with beautiful new friends. 

I was nervous the closer I got to actually seeing my Dad. But when he hugged me I knew it was all going to be ok, even good! 😊 😅 

Actually my words and and emotions even now writing this 26 hours after that initial reunited hug are overwhelmed with joy, peace and a gratitude for God's goodness. I can sum it up... I really like having a Dad. 

So with blurry, teary eyes I want to say thank you to God and thank you to everyone who has and is praying for me and this trip. I cannot express it better. Thank you. I feel blessed, humbled, special and very grateful. 

Nat xx


No comments:

Post a Comment