Friday, November 20, 2015

England part 3

It's the last full day I have with my dad and his wife. 

I have enjoyed getting to know them, loving them and being loved by them. 

We have enjoyed conversation, laughs, food and the sharing of history and memories. 

I have prayed for them privately in my own time. I have interceded and prayer marched in their home. I have shared parts of my testimony. I have listened, heard and seen their needs. 

But I know that God wants to do something more! I know I need to step out of the boat so to speak. I need to have courage and speak. I believe I need to lay my hands on them for healing. I feel a stirring in my spirit. It's tugging too. 

It's only 3.19am now but right now I pray (and ask you to as well) that I will be bold as I pray for them and share at least once more. 

Holy Spirit keeps reminding me of the Bible story (and children's song), silver and gold have I none, but such as I have give I thee. In the name of Jesus Christ, Lazarus rise up and walk! 

God is just getting started here. 

Please join me in praying for the breaking of strongholds, salvation, healing, and the renewing of minds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment