Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year

2016 is here and I'm ready and excited! Three days into it and I'm expectant (no I'm not pregnant :P) but I am very hopeful for good things, breakthrough, blessings and new opportunities. 

2015 was pretty great for my family: we did have challenging times (including two family car accidents and my father being sick) but we also had lots of moving forward and growing. 

And I am getting a sense that it was only the beginning. I am reminded of this verse: 

Isaiah 43:19 
Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. 

I encourage you to also get excited and be expectant of new and good things. 

Especially if you had a difficult year last year, put it behind you, get stuck into God and His word which is our anchor of hope (Hebrews 6:19) and start to rejoice and pray without ceasing for your situation (1 Thessalonians 5:16-17

Father God loves you and wants good things for you (Jer 29:11-13. I pray His blessings for you. I pray you would know Him deeper!! 

Go now and get excited. Dream big. 

Have fun beautiful one, 
Nat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment