Friday, January 29, 2016

Recipe for a storm...

I'm choosing to rejoice in The Lord at all times. Deep breath. I am heart broken. That has not changed. Perhaps intensified. My little girl started school today. Just the thought for more than a second brings a tear to my eye. I dare not think longer than that. 

I am choosing to rejoice in The Lord. My attitude has changed since my last blog post just 5 days ago... 

I abide in Christ and he is my joy and my strength. I will not be swayed in this storm. The battle is not mine but the Lords. I trust Him. He will not fail me. He hears my prayers. I will wait. God will place my husband and I onto the same page either way. He is in control. 

I have been led by Holy Spirit to find my own kind of coping system till then... 

If you're going through a storm try this. It's working for me. 

1. Praying in the Spirit. The Bible says that when we pray in tongues it edifies and encourages us. So that's what I'm doing. Whenever and wherever. 

2. I've found a verse and I'm clinging to it! This is it... 

Psalm 94:19 In the multitude of my anxieties within me,Your comforts delight my soul. 

Reminding myself of it numerous times daily gives me strength. 

3. Praising God. The combination of music and of song to God changes my mindset. It's like distraction but better! 

4. A deep study of The Word. A word study. A theme study. A passage study. Get into it. Go deep. Look at the root words in the Greek or Hebrew. Discover new things. 

That's all I've got for now but I am sustained on my daily bread. And His grace is sufficient for me. 

Nat
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment