Saturday, April 29, 2017

Be healed

Healing scriptures to declare. Read them out over and over. Have faith. It's spiritual medicine. 

Exodus 15:26: and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.” 

Isaiah 53:5: But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. 

Psalm 30:2: O Lord my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me. 

Psalm 41:3: “The Lord nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health.”

Proverbs 3:8: “Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.”

Jeremiah 30:17: “‘I will give you back your health and heal your wounds,’ says the Lord.” 

1 Peter 2:24: “He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment